Home

xwlegacy?

Guest Ike

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Redwing

I think I'll go over there...since XWA discussion isn't allowed here. mad.gif Geez, why do you think this site is dying while RS.net lives? It's because people can still go over there to ask questions in the Center, where everybody hangs out, instead of having the topic moved to "ye old dead place" like it is here.

oops that was a rant sorry

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Redwing

Umm the link doesn't work. (SO much for that...)

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Yes, yes, to Niner you listen!

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited April 20, 2001).]

for me it has nothing to do with competition. i'm not interested in whose board is better. I just wanted to annoy guilo.

Guest rosencrantz

threads and discussions and attitudes like this are the exact reason i barely come here anymore.

beastly was right when he said that the only thing that keeps this place 1/2 alive is the haphazard friendships that have been formed.

too bad it's changed. i rather liked it here before all the crap.

my 2 bits. good day. *is annoyed*

You do have a point, rosie. Yes, not much (read: absolutely nothing) to do with XWA goes on here, but so what? Maybe friendship is what keeps this place alive, and, IMHO, that's a good thing. This isn't a gaming forum any more, it's a place where people come to chat, and discuss things with their friends. I agree, there has been some unpleasant stuff here recently, but I'm confident we can put that behind us.

And to everyone about XWL: That incedent with Guilo et al, IIRC, happened over a year ago. Get over it.

Guest Rogue 9

Weeeeeeeee! biggrin.gif , ya missed me, of course we're all friends and I would never actually hurt a human for killing an animal, UNLESS it was one of my pets, then your really screwed buddy.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

You addled squirrel monkeys pissed off Rosie! Lay down and twitch in obsequient begging of her forgiveness, maggots!

Archived