Home

Animations and armor questions

Miltiades

I've made a dialog in which you encounter a Sullustan. I tried a few animations and FacialAnim, but most of them don't work (In fact, I only saw one that worked: "Victory"). Is there no way the Sullustan can do those animations?

Another question about the Sullustan. Is it possible for an alien to wear a Republic armor? Because in the inventory screen (Kotor Tool), I can't find a republic armor. Same for the Sith uniform.

And if I wanted to retexture a Sith uniform so a few NPCs their uniform looked different than other Sith troopers (I don't want every Sith trooper to wear a retextured uniform), how would I do it?

Edit: Forgot a Q. :)

I added a journal entry with the Gffeditor, and everything works, except, my text doesn't appear in-game. The name of the quest I can see, but not the text.

The Sullustan has very little animations available so this is normal. Unfortunately, this is a model problem and there is currently no way of making new animations.

As for the text for the Journal entry, make sure you type it in the Text field, under Entry List as explained in this tutorial: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143372

Also make sure that the language ID is correct.

Archived