Home

Mods not working....

Cmdr. Cracken

Did you try to convert your xmls back to megs? If so, they will not work. Just add the modded xmls to "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War\GameData\Data\XML." You will have to create the xml folder if you didn't already.

Also, and this gets a lot of people, remove "DATA%XML%" from the xml file name. Example: "DATA%XML%UNIQUEUNITS" should be renamed to "UNIQUEUNITS".

Hope that helps!

^^ Inserts shameless plug about my mod manager here ^^ ;P *hehe*

But seriously thats something that can really help in this situation, now that i finnaly got it updated for the full version that is *heh* something for you all to consider :) But yea you just need to place it in the acutal folder for EAW to see it and use it :)

That would help.

Done!!! :D

If you could get it stickied, that would help more.
Well, thats not up to me. hehe. If I did a good job with it, maybe they will sticky it.

I was trying to change myself the pop. caps in space and land battles. They don't feel epic with only 4 Star Destroyers and not much else, eh? :D

Yea, I know what you mean. The only problem is getting the CPU to have about as many units as you do. Otherwise it would be a massacre. Albeit and epic one.

Archived