Home

Scrolling Down Issue!!!!--FIX it Lucasarts or Petroglyph

jake123456

i think its been mentioned that its something to do with holding or scrolling when u leave a game map or menu, something like that

ive found if i use the direction keys on my keyboard in the direction the scrolling is going it stops and i can carry on

There's info on this topic in Yoda's help desk on LucasArts.com. I remember seeing several possible causes. Certain USB mice, hardware cursor support, joy sticks and game pads, just to name a few.

"It seems in your anger, you have hardware compatability bugs" :)

The problem in more detail is, the screen will scroll itself to the bottom of the map like your pressing the down direction key. When I try to press the direction key back up it will not move, but you can click and drag the mouse on the mini map to move it back. When you let go it will then once again scroll back to the bottom of the map. This happens in space,land, and gc screens. When I reload the game it will scroll to the bottom once it loads. When I exit the game, and restart the problem is fixed until it occurs again. I don't have a joystick so this could not be the cause for me, and I use a wireless usb mouse.

Archived