Home

fin!

Samuel Dravis

I just finished the game, and a couple of things that stand out were: the myst-like desolation feeling without being irritating like myst games; the music, which was rather good; and the voice acting was pretty good (like in all of the LEC adventures). I also really liked the cartoon cutscenes, those were sweet. I appreciated how the puzzles weren't so difficult to figure out that they detracted from the fun of exploring.

In all, I think it was not quite so fun as some other LEC adventures, because I like more dialogue, but it was a great game, and definitely a good buy for $2. :)

You're right about the feeling of desolation. It's really charming to just walk around the game world, listening to the music and the sound of your steps. This is definitely my fave LucasArts game after Grim Fandango.

I'm re-re-re-re-re-re-replaying grim fandango at the moment. I adore that game.

I really liked the feeling of desolation in the game as well. A lot of games are made too easy by irritating npcs giving out huge amount of clue to puzzles or just having irritating npcs in general.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived