Home

Smon's Official Futurama Thread

Smon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

****! I knew I should have made the Simpsons thread the Matt Groening's thread. Now I'm going to have to make a Life in Hell thread....or not.

Scruffy is a character they added later on to make Planet Express more of a business area but since he got added so late they couldn't really do anything with him and his character became a one-joke..character.

Besides the main cast (whom I love) I have to say Smitty and URL are my favorite.

More **** you don't want to hear but my friend was convinced that romo was a term they used on Futurama. I told her only robo was used, but she wouldn't believe me. She told me what "episode" it came from and I said that never happened you must of dreamed it.

Flashback to now, in English class we have lit groups where we have to read a certain amount of books a week and do mini-reports on them...well we needed to come up with a name. Naturally we picked the Reading Romos.

I'm done for now.

While I wouldn't call it crap, I do think they are stretching American Idol out one too many seasons.

Guess what Arrested Development is being replaced by? Ebaums world..yeah, a show around a crappy website.

Ouch. I think I've heard of that show before.... what was it called? Oh yeah, America's Funniest Videos... that's right....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a dirty secret.

You know that episode where Fry finds Seymore, his old dog, and has the chance to bring him back to life, but doesn't? Well, I always cry during that episode. Proof that I'm a female right there, crying during an emotional TV show or movie.

I have a dirty secret.

You know that episode where Fry finds Seymore, his old dog, and has the chance to bring him back to life, but doesn't? Well, I always cry during that episode. Proof that I'm a female right there, crying during an emotional TV show or movie.

I weep too.

The worst part is that

Fry thought he lived a full life, but in reality he spent his life waiting for Fry.

• 2 months later...

Archived