Home

The Last Dynasty {Need characters}

arvik

I should be decent... I've been writing fiction for 5 years and RPing all over LF for 3 :D

I'll try to keep up with SA... I'm really liking it so far. You really startled me in there, you know... Annika's surprise and fear over the possibility of loosing her powers was mine as well... but it does explain why she was seen just after her most recent assassination. Her power is already beginning to leave. :( She'll really stick close to Lionel and Lilah now :)

Mmm? Oh, I'll take a look at it... but I'm not sure I'll have the time. I'm in college and am at the moment rather behind on my work. But we'll see how things work out... if you're not too far into your RP by spring break, maybe I'll be able to join then, but again, we'll just have to see.

Actually, that was my intention.

Name: Krath Naj

Species: Human

Homeworld: Malachor V

Side: Dark Dwellers

Armour: Dark Dweller's Master Robes, Red

Weapons: Red Lightsaber.

Bio: Loving to plan and scheme, never to be in the thick of battle, Krath is a study in irony. Born in the cataclysmic battle at Malachor, he was taken off the planet by a mandalorian retreat party. He never expected to rise high in their ranks, because of his hatred of physical activity and actually being in the thick of fighting, his opponents always seemed to mess up. It wasn't until a jedi in disguise found him and told him that what he had was the force that he realized his true potential. He managed to convince the other mandalorians that the jedi was someone who needed to be killed and excaped the camp during the battle. He was found later by a Dark Dweller, and he rose quickly to the rank of master due to his innate knowledge of tactics and his backstabbing of the other candidates. He does have a penchant for riddles, however, and guards his quarters with a series of puzzles that, if solved, will give you almost permanent access to his quarters, at least until he changes the riddles. He makes everyone except for the Tyrant go through this rigamarole, merely because he now can.

Here's my new character:

Name:Natiss Hearn

Alingment:Light

Class:Excellent duelist and force wielder

Height:6'2

Homeworld:Tatooine

Bio: Being a bit of a late start to the jedi ways Natiss is known to occainsionally attack with a ferocity that a jedi shouldn't use...

So for about 3 posts in this thread, I played a character named Tanith Vessa. Then, due to time issues, I killed her off. Now, I'm writing a story about a character of the same name, though different circumstances.

Darkness Personified: The Story of Tanith Vessa is her story. I guess this is for those of you who were sorry she died and I had to drop out of this RP... so enjoy :)

This is antother character I have, General Blise.

Name: General Blise

Species: Human

Side: Dark Dweller

Alignment: 35

Appearance: Red Dark Dweller Master Robe. Brown hair. Tall. Thin.

WEopons: A single dark crimson lightsaber with a special symbol of the dark side that strengthens it.

Archived