Which Game Do You Prefer?

Diego Varen

Which Game Do You Prefer?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which Game Do You Prefer?

• KOTOR (Knights Of The Old Republic)
    • TSL (The Sith Lords)
    • I Like Both

I like them both. I like the new influence system in TSL, but some of the diologe is the same either way and you really don't feel like your evil Atton has evil thoughts. They still seem to have their own opinion even if it goes against their alignment. I loved KotOR's storyline and how each character had their own sidequest that you could get them to share with you and you would meet someone they knew from their past.

When I was playing through K2 for the first time, I was really enjoying it, more so than the original but the ending left me kind of empty. Judging overall though I like the first two planets you go to in K1 over K2 because there's actually people everywhere and then you get to become a jedi guaranteed and Telos was just alright....As for storyline, I really enjoyed the first one, when I found out I was king **** I was like :o wow...didn't see that one coming...As for K2 I liked it a bit more because it was darker and, it felt more grown up and then the ending happened and I felt a little cheapened which made me question the entirety of the game but overall I've made my choice.

Archived