Home

Level 27 Jedi Sentinal?!?

krager

Just finished TSL and it was pretty good. Ending was a little dissapointing but finishing off games is always pretty hard. My only beef with the game was the fact I never got promoted to the 'premiere' classes after I reached level 15. I played as a Jedi Sentinal and went to the light side early on. I stayed either complete light side (with the +3 constitution) or just below. Anyone know why I never got the promotion or have something similar happen to them?

I believe this is in the wrong forum. It hould be in something like the Padawan's Lodge. As to the question, you have to speak to Kreia when you reach level 15. She tells you that

The time has ended for you to not to remain hidden anymore because by this time Nilhius should have sensed you and the whole Visas thing

You have to be level 15, have Visas in your party, and then talk to Kreia. Just follow the dialogue through and choose your prestiege class.

You do not need to have Visas in your party in order to gain a prestige class. You'll only need to be at least level 15 and either 75+ to the Light side (100 is lightside mastery) or 25- towards the Dark side (0 is darkside mastery).

This alignment criteria is, coincidentaly, part of the criteria that makes Visas sense you and hunt you down as well, which I guess is the reason why this is a common misconception. :)

yeah ok i buggered up teh speling, my bed... too late now to go back and do it all again as i've finished. seems you have to talk to kreia a bit to get things to happen, like getting the meeting setup with the other jedi masters on dantooine. i'll make sure i have a chat with her next time i play it. thanks.

Archived