Home

Attention Zoom Rabbit.

Guest Borg Collective

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Zoomie! Here you are, complements of Deacutus-TWO PAIRS OF BORG PANTS! MAKE SURE YOU READ MY SIG FOR THE SMALL PRINT!

I

I

\ /

---------------------------------------------

(Note: if you are assimilated whilst wearing borg underwear -Deacutus 'n' Co. Borg supplies cannot be held responsible for the safety of your individuality or of any relation thereof. Pants may not repel insects or computer viruses. Borg queen's head is a rareity. For every infinite ammount of pants, there is one Borg queen head.Batterires not included!)

I actually think that, despite the rumours, Star Trek Enterprise will be set after the "present" Star Trek universe (in which the Dominion War just ended, and the Voyager is not yet home).

Simple reasons: "Enterprise" in the name. Captain Jonathan Archer.

The current "Enterprise dynasty" goes like this:

Capt. Christopher Pike (Enterprise),Capt. Robert April (Enterprise), Capt. James T. Kirk (Enterprise, Enterprise-A), Capt. John Harriman (Enterprise-B), Capt. Rachel Garret (Enterprise-C), Capt. Jean-Luc Picard (Enterprise-D, Enterprise-E).

Inserting Capt. Archer would require some retconning. I'm more inclined to thing that that Archer will be captain of the Enterprise-F, or a latter ship.

Just my conjecture.

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

I haven't heard any of these rumours in the offical ST magazine. Neither have any of the drones assimilated into the Deac collective

(Far more fun than the borg, you get paid, you can chat up the female drones, watch a movie in your alcove, etc...) heard any of these rumours.

Guest Rogue 9

Originally posted by Flying Beastie:

I actually think that, despite the rumours, Star Trek Enterprise will be set after the "present" Star Trek universe (in which the Dominion War just ended, and the Voyager is not yet home).

Simple reasons: "Enterprise" in the name. Captain Jonathan Archer.

The current "Enterprise dynasty" goes like this:

Capt. Christopher Pike (Enterprise),Capt. Robert April (Enterprise), Capt. James T. Kirk (Enterprise, Enterprise-A), Capt. John Harriman (Enterprise-B), Capt. Rachel Garret (Enterprise-C), Capt. Jean-Luc Picard (Enterprise-D, Enterprise-E).

Inserting Capt. Archer would require some retconning. I'm more inclined to thing that that Archer will be captain of the Enterprise-F, or a latter ship.

Just my conjecture.

its not going to be another enterprise, the E is still very much alive and is in Star Trek X

Sorry, I was unclear.

If Capt. Archer is an Enterprise captain, the show would have to be set after the "modern" Trek universe (late 24<sup>th</sup> century).

Possibly a few years away, when Picard is retired/promoted/dead, and Voyager has returned to Earth, and the Enterprise-E is decommissioned/destroyed, and 7/9 has become Commander in Chief of Starfleet.

<small>OK, just wishful thinking on that last one.</small>

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest Borg Collective

We apologize for our tardiness. We were having problems with our server.

As for Scott Bakula helming an Enterprise, we will believe it when we see it.

------------------

Resistance is futile.

Yes, Scott Bakula will be getting his borg pants. Want a pair collective?

---------------------------------------------

(Note: if you are assimilated whilst wearing borg underwear -Deacutus 'n' Co. Borg supplies cannot be held responsible for the safety of your individuality or of any relation thereof. Pants may not repel insects or computer viruses. Borg queen's head is a rareity. For every infinite ammount of pants, there is one Borg queen head.Batterires not included!)

Guest Rogue 9

he won't be on an enterprise, he will probably be on a warship instead of a science shiip as they say the show departs from the traditional starfleet way.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

These are now rumors go to the official (i spelt it right!!!!) Star Trek Web Site - www.startrek.com

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Rogue 9

my stuff is official, except for my opinion that Bakula will not be commanding an enterprise, this is drawn from my interpitation of various quotes by cast and crew. smile.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

The newest Star Trek series will be set a long time ago, in a distant galaxy. It features fighter pilots involved in struggle against an oppressive empire, using lost warrior mysticism to fight for the ideological future of a turbulent period in history...

wink.gif

Guest Rogue 9

I would watch that over, and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Archived