Home

expect an upgrade soon

Ikhnaton

I hope Aristotle doesn't get on me for jumping the gun, but apparently he is going to be upgrading this and all his lucasgames sites in the near future.

if you want to know what it will vaguely look like, check out the forums on www.jediknight.net .

hopefully i won't be burning the midnight oil on this upgrade like the last one and fearless leader Aristotle will take the reins.

don't want to give an exact date even if i knew it, but i am sure that aristotle will provide GUNNER or Stealth with the information and they will post the exact date. It may happen this weekend, it may happen a month from now. who knows? Only the Shadow knows...

biggrin.gif

...and the thingy that shows the last person who posted in a thread from the topic display too. OKTHXBYE

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Aw, no.

I hate the new JK.net look.

It's harder to read, I have to scroll all over the place to avoid the new menu, and I have to sign in before I can respond (as opposed to doing both at once, like now).

There aren't even any new features, just the old ones made more irritating.

This is yet another example of humans ignoring the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" rule. frown.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited May 25, 2001).]

Hmmm...

I have to agree with F.B.'s "If it ain't broke..." rule.

I always fear forum "improvements"

One of the other forums I post on did a full update, and now it barely works right. A lot of the regulars and old-timers disappeared afterwards out of confusion and frustration. This was a couple of months ago and it still isn't working right and it's still the main topic of conversation.

Color me worried...

Archived