Home

Sasha Marksmanship - Bug?

Hi,

On Psychonauts PS2 version, when I get into Sasha's mind for the marksmanship badge, I get stuck.

I can shoot the first lot of sensors only. I can't adjust the dial, nothing happens and Sasha says "Enough horseplay already". I shoot a ton of sensors, then they run out and there's a message about reaching today's quota. And that's it. can't do anything else.

Any ideas?

Hmm, I heard of this issue before, though I can't remember whether or not it turned out to be a bug or user error.

Can you definitely not use the dial? You have to punch it from what I recall, as opposed to actually use it. If that fails, I can only assume that you've hit a bug and would be best to go from the last save back. :(

I had that glitch there, too. If you are forced to respawn at that part, you get stuck. Sasha doesn't register that the censor is dead and doesn't explain about the mental health, either. The only solution is to go back to a previous save, unfortunantly (because even if you use the smelling salts, and go back in, you just respawn... at that point.)

Archived