Home

Yay, Canada!

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I'd just like to mention how much I (a citizen of the US) appreciate Canada.

I really like...uhm, maple syrup...Rush...and those guys on the horses in red uniforms, whaddaya call 'em? confused.gif

Oh, yeah--and they let us set up radar on their soil to watch the Russkies. biggrin.gif That's really cool, guys. Thanks.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit:

and those guys on the horses in red uniforms, whaddaya call 'em? confused.gif

It's the RCM, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. wink.gif

Oh yeah Long Live Canada! cool.gif ! Best place on earth.

------------------

Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited May 22, 2001).]

Canada is brilliant! They even let me get through immigration and customs carrying that covert listening device in my suitca.....

Oh.

What was I saying? Oh, yes, I was carrying that...window...cleaning...um...device in my...suitcase.

biggrin.gif

------------------

And what of the Director's Lenses?

The logs show they fled the scene in a shuttle. That is all the information we have sir, there is a high probability that the shuttle was destroyed in the battle.

A shame.....but we'll buy George Lucas another pair of glasses.

I would like to thank the Canadians for liberating the Netherlands in 1945, and introducing chewing gum, also in 1945. (what a coincidence, huh? rolleyes.gif )

<font size=-3 color="black">

[This message has been edited by Gold leader (edited May 23, 2001).]

Guest Jabba The Hunt

i thought americans where supposed to hate canada!!! biggrin.gif

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

cloaking device off

Nah they are our buddies this week , Bush wants more of our crude oil/ natural gas/electricity biggrin.gif

cloaking device on

[This message has been edited by Stealth (edited May 23, 2001).]

I hate canada...

It allways brings me cold wintery weather, it is across an international border, then there are those dang Geese of thiers who have decidedto take up residence nearby with the constant HONKING keeping me awake when i take a nap. Thier bacon isn't bacon. THier song sounds like a brainwashing menomic. THey were colonized by the french. They got one of the most boring 2 tone flags that a 2 year old came up with. Oh yeah... one more thing... BLAME CANADA!

btw, when i entered this thread i was given a card that said 'Con' so blame the card... not me wink.gif

Originally posted by Rogue Nine:

Hey my friend's going to Canada for college. And the college he's going to, McGill, is supposedly more than 50% girls. So it can't be that bad...

MY school was like 60+% female. IT IS BAD. Just because there's a lot of girls doesn't mean they are attractive (I wonder how many people open beer bottles with their teeth around here....). More girls=more uglies.

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander:

THE 2 DOLLAR GOLD COIN INSIDE SILVER COIN THINGY!!!!!!!! The coolest coin in the world

Actually, I prefer our one-dollar coin.

On one side we have the Queen, a traditional symbol of the British Commonwealth. On the other side, we have a loon, the traditional symbol of insanity. rolleyes.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest Jabba The Hunt

no south park improved my opinion of canada

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest garyah99

Canada as a country is Great! The landscape, most of the people, traditions, heritage, etc is among the most unique in the world, largely due to the fact that we are considered by many to be the world's melting pot. The one thing I HATE, is our spineless, wishy-washy, boneheaded, idiotic, two faced, backstabbing, lying, cheating, stealing, (insert your favourite adjective here) politicians. They make a great country into a laughing stock.

Archived