Home

[spoiler] Never seen this glitch talked about (Jedi Masters discussion)

zadi

On Dantooine during the final conversations with the Jedi Masters I came across a glitch I've never seen discussed. I've seen the Handmaiden glitch before but never the following glitch.

When you enter the Dantooine Jedi Academy for the final time you can take two party members with you. If you don't take Kreia but two other people then it doesn't cut to her scenes right away and you can exit the Academy. When you exit you have no party members with you and you can select two more to go with you. Head back into the academy the first two party members are still there as are you two new members. The two currently with you can go into the area where the Jedi Masters wait for you.

Now here's the glitch part that I've never seen discussed...

When you talk to them about your companions you get to read the thoughts of your party members. In my case it was Visas and Mical that I took in with me. I haven't checked with other party members yet to see if you can read their thoughts as well.

Anyone else encounter this glitch? I've read posts about the Handmaiden glitch which is basically the same thing but not this particular one.

Oh and before I forget, with this glitch, Kreia's face is revealed and I don't recall if that occurs with the Handmaiden glitch or not.

I was able to replicate the glitch with other party members. The only party member whose thoughts wouldn't be read was Mira's or Handmaiden since she's not in my party (fem Exile).

Atton: +2 pazaak makes 19, -2 pazaak makes 17, +1 pazaak....

Disciple: This is the Jedi Council? But they seem... seem weakened, somehow.

Bao-Dur: This has the markings of a military council...

Mandalore: I only see one Jedi here...

Visas: There is something wrong here... a disturbance in the force.

(male Exile)

Handmaiden: Do not let them hurt him...

Ah, whats the Handmaiden glitch?

I've only seen that glitch one time before and that's when I played the game as a male Exile. If I remember correctly, you take Handmaiden with your to the rebuilt Jedi Enclave and it goes through the motions of the game. Somehow, and I don't off hand recall, you end up with two Handmaidens in your game - the one in your party (dressed how ever you dressed her) and the Telos version (meaning she's still in her white Echani uniform). You can talk to both versions and exit the Academy without going to the cut scene on the Ebon Hawk and heading to Telos.

Archived