Home

Female Cathar Heads For TSL

Darkkender

Hello everybody as this is a request thread and not a thread for telling people how to do it themselves. I have a Request for any or all of our budding Graphic artists at the forum.

How many of you remember Juhani from KOTOR 1.(Hopefully quite a few) I would like to request a variety of Cathar Female Heads.

I would like the following:

Asian Cathar Head

Caucasian Cathar Head

Hispanic Cathar Head

Black Cathar Head

&

Twilek Cathar Head--(Will need kinda of a caucasian Flare)

The Last was kinda for a flare of fun. I would really like to have 2 of each of the above.

It would be ideal if each of these had a young 16-20 appearance and if possible even new models to go with them.(I.E. Change in Vert coords. nothing to spectacular)

im having major problems with the fur look and the stripes so hopefully you can find someone else more skilled then i am i will continue but at the rate im going it will be done uh....within the month maybe because i just cant seem to get the right textures

im having major problems with the fur look and the stripes so hopefully you can find someone else more skilled then i am i will continue but at the rate im going it will be done uh....within the month maybe because i just cant seem to get the right textures

I wasn't giving any time lines here. :p

Seriously though this is why I stated at the beginning I'm welcoming any and all contributions on this. That way one person doesn't feel like it's all on there shoulders. I am also not one to ever rush other modders for anything.

ok thank lol now do you want specific heads or just any one head from the specific race

How many ever you feel comfortable doing if you want to try your hands at all of them or just one is totally up to you. Although I must admit that a Black/Cathar or a Twilek/Cathar would really be exotic and cool looking.

Archived