Home

Clone commandos

taclled

the bulkier armor im not sure of but the dc-17 comes in primes clones pack its the clone rifle if im not mistaken but the other one the thats a pistol maybe the dc-15 if my memmory serves me right has not been made. primes clones are for both and include the dc-17 for both. hope this helps

the bulkier armor im not sure of but the dc-17 comes in primes clones pack its the clone rifle if im not mistaken but the other one the thats a pistol maybe the dc-15 if my memmory serves me right has not been made. primes clones are for both and include the dc-17 for both. hope this helps
no the one in the clone pack is the DC-15 rifle version the dc-17 is shorter stronger version used by the republic's best

ok i had the names revesed because the dc-17 is more like a pistol almost or a short blaster. sorry ive havent slept much in the last few days lol and i dont know why either. ok so then no one has made the dc-17.(someone did for Jedi Academy though but i quess that doesnt help)some pics of it would be nice i think for the other modders out there(i really really suck at moddeling so i cant help much)

Archived