Home

New Recruits for the Ja' Mahian War!

arvik

To all the members of DTC,

We are now currently hiring for new recruits to join the Jedi in the secret War, the Ja' Mahian War. We will be fighting against an organization started from the sith called the Dark Dwellers, that seem to be much more powerful than the sith. Therefore we need more help.

To join "The Last Dynasty" Thread, and join the Jedi team, post your character sheet and at the top type JEDI

Reyshik

Jedi Master

........................................................................................................

To all you force sensitives out there, we are now currently hiring professionally trained soldiers, both with blasters and sabers to join the unstoppable League of the Dark Dwellers. We are a secret orginazation and we exist to destroy both the Jedi and the Sith. Please join us today.

To join "The Last Dynasty" Thread, and join the Dark Dwellers team, post your character sheet and at the top type DARK DWELLER

Ja' Mahia

Dark Tyrant

........................................................................................................

We now need alot of new soldiers for our army is just beginning to regrow. We also need a new Sith lord to help lead us. We are the sith, and we need to destroy the Dark Dwellers and the Jedi before they destroy us. Even if this is a war between the Dark Dwellers and the Jedi, we may be able to help out either side.

To join "The Last Dynasty" Thread, and join Sith team, post your character sheet and at the top type SITH

Sith Recruiter

Ok, so my schedule has lightened up a bit... I'm prolly going to resurrect Tanith Vessa like I did in my story in the CEC. Definite Dark Dweller and much more frightening now as she's been through death and has been brought back by the Dark Side :dev7:

• 2 weeks later...

this is a huge unbalance.. Like 5 jedis against one dark dweller.. Oh well.. *sniff*, it's not like I care. Oh well.

This is what's going on. The Dark dwellers are attempting to take over all the jedi enclaves on all teh planets and right now they are invading Utapau where Ja' Mahia, leader of the Dark Dwellers is meeting Reyhsik, leader of the jedis, Miklos, and Nattis in an abandoned prison cell. They are fighting there. Meanwhlie there is a battle between jedi and dark dwellers outside in Utapau. So if you have any more questions ask me. Oh yeah, you can start off as one of the people battling in teh battlefield and you can do whatever from there.

Name: Kassaji Vos

Race: Kiffar

Rank:Dark Dweller Carnager (Basically a Sith Marauder in KOTOR2)

Side: Light

Appearance: (Avatar picture and sig picture.)

Weapons: Two Red Crystal lightsabers, one is a short version.

look good?

since you told me what the amount of pc's were for each side I decided to switch.

Archived