Home

Need Thorium Charges

timhavens

Is there any way to get them using the cheat console? I've tried the "giveitem pl_thorium" command, but all I get in my inventory is a grenade that says "no description set." I have gotten the Thorium charge on Korriban, but missed the one on Dantooine, and would like to be able to get a second charge. Help please!!

Is there any way to get them using the cheat console? I've tried the "giveitem pl_thorium" command, but all I get in my inventory is a grenade that says "no description set." I have gotten the Thorium charge on Korriban, but missed the one on Dantooine, and would like to be able to get a second charge. Help please!!

Why don't you just go back to Dantooine for it? That's if you didn't kill the Rodian outside (can't think of his name off hand). He'll sale it you if you didn't complete the Dantooine mission. You can also kill him for it.

Is there any way to get them using the cheat console? I've tried the "giveitem pl_thorium" command, but all I get in my inventory is a grenade that says "no description set."

Since the thorium charges aren't a global game item, you must be in either the Dantooine Khoonda Plains area or the Korriban Academy area for the giveitem cheat code to work. The item only exists in these two maps.

Since the thorium charges aren't a global game item, you must be in either the Dantooine Khoonda Plains area or the Korriban Academy area for the giveitem cheat code to work. The item only exists in these two maps.
:confused: I thought you could use a thorium charge on one of the Dxun weapon caches. Do you mean that you can only pick up the item or use the giveitem cheat code within those two maps but you could use the charge elsewhere? Of course I've only tried using thorium charges on Uthar Wynn's bedroom door and on the Dxun weapons cache. From what I can tell thorium charges can't be used like regular mines. I guess it's similar to the permacrete detonator in KotOR in that it's only useable in the game where it's scripted.

Archived