Home

Revan pc choice

DarkBlaidd

What I meant was that could someone make a Revan skin, where you could have Darth Revan's skin all the time, even if you changed armors . . . Male gender, black robes, and a black REVAN crystal to go with, what I mean by black is, Black Core, and Purple Glow, but intense like the REAL lightsabers.

That's not very specific. Which PC head from K1 would you want, and which gender? Plus, I think that counts as porting.

It's not porting as long as it's done completely from scratch, or by modifying the files of the same game the mod is for without using materials from the other.

Porting is a little tricky, but it's about the actual materials rather than concepts. There's nothing illegal about creating a mod to say have a playable Revan for TSL, but it *is* illegal if you use models, skins, etc from KotOR 1 as a base to create the material you'll be using in TSL.

Heh.. I'm gonna leave it at that. I'm getting a headache. :p

Cheers,

-Kitty

DarkBlaidd, please read the Forum Rules for this forum, make note of the following part...

3. When you make your request use a descriptive thread title and explain clearly what you want to be done and take the time to think about what it is you would like to see, after all you’re the one making the request but if someone chooses to make it they will need as much information about it as possible. Also it takes time and effort to make a mod and the request should involve thought and effort on your part.

Your post starting this thread "could someone make a Revan head? plz?" and the thread title "Revan pc choice" does none of this, one sentance is hardly enough to convey a proper request, it only serves to confuse.

Please think before you post requests and be as detailed as possible, no more like this one, ok?

This statement also applies to everyone else as well.

Hint: DB, it would be a good idea to go back and edit your first post with exactly in far more detail, what you wanted. ;)

Archived