Home

Movie-like appearance changes? (Modding Partner Needed)

Weiser_Cain

I wondered if it'd be possible to create two (or more) different appearance changes. I wanted to try to separate looking evil into two paths. One where you destroy yourself tied to you DS points and con score and a different on when you used DS powers. The first just made you more intimidating and the second made you decrepit. And a third set that mixed the two. Possible?

I work in my head mostly there would be two paths ultimate DS corruyption. 'Noir' DS, where you look more grim but could still get a date, and DS corruption where you fall apart just about as it happens now.

Weiser_Cain, I had to delete your "Anyone else?" 'bump' post. I'm sorry but if we allowed posters to do this here the whole place would be full of people bumping their requests threads. -RH

I work in my head mostly there would be two paths ultimate DS corruyption. 'Noir' DS, where you look more grim but could still get a date, and DS corruption where you fall apart just about as it happens now.

Weiser_Cain, I had to delete your "Anyone else?" 'bump' post. I'm sorry but if we allowed posters to do this here the whole place would be full of people bumping their requests threads. -RH

This is just a suggestion on my part, but you might want to post further information clairifying what exactly you want to accomplish with the mod, and what parts you would need a potential modding partner to do.

Be as intricate as possible in stating what you would like to see in the game. ;)

Archived