Home

Computer Issuies

Jmaster3265

Ok, idk why but i noticed something with my monitor lately it seems as if everything is more zoomed in and bigger. It is hard to explain. like i have noticed it just doesn't seem right. If i set it to a zoom in setting for ex: the intrnet explorer kind of goes off the screen. Idk how else to explain it. Help any1 know what happened i noticed this today. HELP.

It is like my computer monitor isnt displaying everything correctly. It seems as if everything is going off the screen or very much zoomed in.

This is probably due to monitor switch settings. Depending on if you have and older or newer model monitor heres the steps you should take:

For a newer:

There's probably one menu switchs and arrow buttons. Push the menu button and use the arrows to mess around with the width, height, and zoom buttons.

For an older:

There's probably a few roller type buttons underneath the monitor. Move these around to fix the problem.

Also note the buttons im referring to are on the monitor itself.

Another possibilitly is that some program you're using (like a game) is changing the resolution and then not changing it back when it exits. I've see Rome:Total War do this once or twice, for example. To fix that, I changed my windows screen resolution and game resolution to be the same. That way it wouldn't mess things up when it didn't work right. Not sure what the root cause was. All drivers, directx, etc were up-to-date.

Edit: fixed it i clicked auto which im assuming is default it fixed everything. Now i'm just wondering why when i open up intenret explorer the scroll bar moves down a bit automatically? Never did this before. Odd, i wonder if it has to do with my homepage comcast. If anyone has comcast internet and comcast is there homepage let me know if this happens to you to.

Archived