Home

is this game still popular ?

adey12

hi, i dont play this game often, because of Univeristy. So i have not even done a quarter of the things to see, or do in the orgianal Galaxies ( i dont have any expansions)

Though its almost Summer holidays so i was just wondering is there still a large amount of players out there ?

Are the players still relaxed and roleplaying ? Or are they just all advanced players who know there advance and show off all the time?

I ask, cos i just got my first ever and only character to the very first stage of TKM (the martial arts one) ive only even been to Tatooine and Naboo and more importantly i am not strong enough to kill imperial stormtroopers !

Guest DarthMaulUK

I suggest you read about the NGE - the changes made to the game. It is NOTHING like the original game you picked up all those moons ago. Although, it still has the bugs. You should read the PC Gamer review on NGE as its probably the most accurate read you will find.

Player populations have all but halved as tens of thousands seemed to have left the game, mostly due to NGE and what it brought with it. When i left, 90% of my friends quit. The guild I started died with it. If you are looking for some new online games, check http://www.morpg.com they have a huge list of them - but I strongly say avoid Galaxies at all costs and dont let the new flashy ' its Star Wars' marketing fool you...it only has the name, nothing more

DMUK

ok thanks, for the quick replys. Ill check up on this NGE company to see what they have been up to.

Had a look on MMORPH.com, cant find any oother MORPH type games, WoW dose not intrest me at all.

Matrix online sounds so repative and dull.

star wars galaxis was the only morph game i fancied, gonning to have think bout this.

Archived