Home

No happy 4th of July?

Hangers 10 thorugh 25 are filled with beer crates, so help yourselves! Also, I've got some excellent vodka stored on the lower decks.

I think I've got some non-alcoholic stuff behind the bar too.

*goes over the the bartender and whispers in his ear*

<font size="-2">Mix it with the beer, mix it with the beer.....</font>

Guest Rune Haako

It's too late. You've already been caught in the snare of evil.

But, fear not, for soon I shall be, too. And then the buying splurge of importing model action figures shall begin!

Guest Jabba The Hunt

ummm, yeah, welcome back...

------------------

Official Forum Newbian

"Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.

"No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!"

"Its heading for his testicles"

"Take it, take the leg!!!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

*Trickster's Justice swings into formation beside the SssssssD*

Gotta admit, Rune knows how to make an entrance. wink.gif

I know that since I'm a Canadian, I technically don't have to do this, but since fireworks here in Ottawa were cancelled on Canada Day (too windy):

*an overwhelmingly huge force of Magog swarm ships emerges from slipstream and swarms toward the party ships*

Do-it-yourself fireworks!!! biggrin.gif

*launches in a customized Bab5 Starfury and begins sowing destruction*

C'mon guys, join the fun!

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

You know, after that war, you Americans have done really well, making a country that produced STAR WARS! So, I think I'll join in the party, with some Brit beer!(You don't have to drink it-it's not hot.)

Guest Rogue 9

I Had one of those once...but I got mine from the Soviet Embassy, great deal to they even trough in a guidance package. anyway you remember that reactor failure back in russia...

*walks in, with Run DMC behind him* Look who I brought!!! *looks at Run DMC* Hit it, guys! *music starts, and Nitro starts breakdancing like the master of the art that he is*

------------------

nitrologo.gif

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft is okay. He's a sailor, he's in New York.

We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble.

-Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

Last year my neighbor had a HUGE ASS (illegal) roman candle doing its thing in his hand when a cop came around the corner. Panicking, he shoved it buisness-end first into the little ditch you get around a sprinkler. The cop drove by reeeeeeal slow and the neighbor just tried to act as inocently as possible. Just when the cop was about to speed up, the candle leapt from its hiding spot 20 feet into the air and landed right in the middle of the driveway spinning around and shooting sparks and drawing a lot of attention to itself. The cop didn't do anything for a second. The neighbor just tried to walk off, then the car's bullhorn blared "Uhh, sir, could you step over here please?"

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

My friends and I light off fireworks on a regular basis... With occasional ill effects... I put a small rocket through some guy's picture window after I knocked it over right before it launched... It jusrt screamed off sideways and blew right into his house... We all ran for the car and took off like a bat out of hell.

------------------

nitrologo.gif

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft is okay. He's a sailor, he's in New York.

We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble.

-Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

We were messing with smae small bottle rockets for some reason o Cinco de Mayo. I threw one up but it was late in going off, so it landed on the ground...after a couple seconds, it went off and flew RIGHT through the grill of some guy's car! Did I mention the guy was standing right next to me and that he was a Marine?

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Archived