Home

What a bunch of silly fools you all are - you thought you could delete the great Duke

Guest The Duke

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me thinks Duke needs to wave bye bye.

If you don't like the site, nobody said you have to keep coming. In fact we don't want you to come at all.

In America, we have a thing called Democracy. It's one of the reasons we kicked England's ass in the American Revolution. End of discussion.

-This has been a public service announcement.-

------------------

You were expecting a creative sig?

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

You know you want to people. Say it with me now. JACKASS JACKASS JACKASS JACKASS JACKASS JACKASS! Now no offense to the English people here but ThePuke seems to be

Queen Elizabeth's *****! Any duke all your other ass questions have been answered so I won't comment except for one. Let your queen and parilment worry about your government and we'll worry about our President Election. Did it ever accure to you your government is 100% either ThePuke. Anyway I'm done with you ThePuke.

------------------

RL

RL stands for a lot more than Rebel Loyaltist

Real Lover

Really Likable

Real Life

Real Logical

Real Loyal

Real Lucid

Real Lusty

But for the best definition just use Rebel Loyaltist

[This message has been edited by Rebel Loyaltist (edited December 09, 2000).]

And the award for Least Amount of Pronouns Used in a Post for the Purpose of Making Fun of Someone's Name goes to...

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

somebody made nute a mad little frog man biggrin.gif

hey Duke, don't make me sick Andy the human dictionary after you for your poor grammer.

------------------

Rogue 6

And those from the Escape Velocity boards begin a slow, haunting chant: nash, nash, NASH!

No, seriously, I think this is getting hopelessly out of hand. IMHO, Duke should be banned, and this topic deleted.

Zaarin.

P.S. To contribute to this America/Britain bashing, being from N.I., I have a semi-outside perspective. To my mind the US and Britain are no better or worse than each other, they're just different. It's useless to compare them. As for democracy, does it exist anywhere? IMO, democracy means every single citizen being able to vote and decide on issues, not just a body of politicians elected every 4/5 years. Does that exist?

------------------

And what of the Director's Lenses?

The logs show they fled the scene in a shuttle. That is all the information we have sir, there is a high probability that the shuttle was destroyed in the battle.

A shame.....but we'll buy George Lucas another pair of glasses.

Not even Dukie deserves to have pictures of Jar Jar thrust upon him!

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

<font size=+1><font color=orange>B</font><font color=red>U</font><font color=yellow>R</font><font color=orange>N</font></font>

Yes, that looks incredibly gay.

------------------

You know one thing that will really make a Jedi mad? Just run up and kick him in the ass...<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Poor Bastard (edited December 10, 2000).]

This is to Dukes comment on us americans not having a president. Well if you noticed this is a peaceful process, were everyone gets to have the turn. Unlike some of the changes in power in your country where there were wars.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

psssst, Andy, I don't care! wink.gif

nice insult too my dear.

you waste of carbon

*writes a note to remember that one*

------------------

Rogue 6

Archived