Home

Empire at War: Total Realism v2.0 --- get ready...

Athanasios

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have our own webspace from ISP. Don't worry. And this is ATAT barge. As you can see it is pretty big.

What we are trying to do now is to find some good installer which will greatly simplify things for guys who dont want to bother with any sort of editing. If you have any good one here is your chance to help us.

Otherwise we will just pack the files into single rar file with detailed instructions on how to install properly and nicely.

We have our own webspace from ISP. Don't worry. And this is ATAT barge. As you can see it is pretty big.

What we are trying to do now is to find some good installer which will greatly simplify things for guys who dont want to bother with any sort of editing. If you have any good one here is your chance to help us.

Otherwise we will just pack the files into single rar file with detailed instructions on how to install properly and nicely.

Well Ultimate Empire at War had a installer that work well maybe u could use it?

don't mention ultimate eaw,after uninstalling it,it recked eaw-wouldn't let it start up at all-so i had 2 reformat...

Wierd didnt do that to me

Well if people are having problems with that installer then u might aswell just put it in a .rar file.

don't mention ultimate eaw,after uninstalling it,it recked eaw-wouldn't let it start up at all-so i had 2 reformat...

i hope u didnt mean reformat your whole hardrive

so im guessing the mod still isnt out yet, its 9:45, i was hopeing to play it today :(

Archived