Home

can't get to leviathan's bridge

jedimaster_68

good going. its really annoying if you dont have the suits, cos you go through the door and it goes to the loading screen. then you wait. then you realise you dont have the suits. loading screen. wait. then you go and find suits. laoding screen. wait. was that loading really neccesary?

• 1 month later...

hi there Canderous Ordo here

i might be able to help you there frist thing. you need the space suits found in the armory on the command deck.if your not up to command deck get up there without getting killed .

then once up to the armory you know that your there when you fight a dark jedi then once your done with that .

go to the armory there are two large locked doors unlock them by bashing then once through the doors be very carful there are mines. think they are deadly plasma mines that cannot get spotted pick up the space suits and other items in the room you will need them then go to the other locked door still in the room.

i hope i havent lost you sofar. then once through the door should take to the airlock the space suits go on automatic once the outerdoor is selected you will have no wepons for this next part dont worry your not going to need it .then once at the other airlock put on your other wepons once the interdoor is open that should help you out a bit pm me if you need futher help

Canderous_ordo1, please make note of the date on the last post before posting in a thread, this one was a month old, and the original thread creator has been helped (He states so in post #3). Thanks.

I give you an A+ for effort though! ;)

I have also pruned the off topic posts.

Since this thread has served it's purpose. :lock: -RH

Archived