Home

Question : Weapons from Super Star Destroyer Help

jf3000

I wanted to find out about the weapons of this ship, I see that in the Spaceunitscapital.xml file it mentions 2 abilities :

<Unit_Ability>
			<Type>ENERGY_WEAPON</Type>
			<Mod_Multiplier>SPEED_MULTIPLIER, 0.8f</Mod_Multiplier>
			<GUI_Activated_Ability_Name> Piet_Energy_Weapon_Attack_Ability </GUI_Activated_Ability_Name> <!-- GUI Command Bar support -->
			<Recharge_Seconds>10</Recharge_Seconds>
			<Expiration_Seconds>15</Expiration_Seconds>
			<SFXEvent_Target_Ability> Unit_Energy_Blast_Piett </SFXEvent_Target_Ability>
			<SFXEvent_Special_Ability_Loop> Unit_Star_Destroyer_Energy_Blast </SFXEvent_Special_Ability_Loop> 
		</Unit_Ability>

and :

<Unit_Ability>
            <Type>TRACTOR_BEAM</Type>
            <Mod_Multiplier>SPEED_MULTIPLIER, 0.6f</Mod_Multiplier>
            <GUI_Activated_Ability_Name> SD_Tractor_Beam_Attack_Ability </GUI_Activated_Ability_Name> <!-- GUI Command Bar support -->
            <Recharge_Seconds>10</Recharge_Seconds>
            <SFXEvent_GUI_Unit_Ability_Activated>Unit_Tractor_Beam_Star_Destroyer</SFXEvent_GUI_Unit_Ability_Activated>
				<SFXEvent_Special_Ability_Loop> Unit_Star_Destroyer_Tractor_Beam </SFXEvent_Special_Ability_Loop>
        </Unit_Ability>

What I wanted to know is it possible to add multiples of these?

Also what is the general area that is needed to be editted to add more lasers to the ship?

I was messing around and did totally stuff up, as I noticed the opposition were able to shoot my ships from his base, what a mess it was.

Any help would be grateful, I am only a beginner at this, and playing around, thank you.

Jf3000

Maybe the Super Star Destroyer should have a "Crash into Death Star when hit by an A-Wing" special ability.

Seriously was that the most horrible ship destruction in movie cinema history or what?

I think that THAT could be added as a special ability for the Awing, saving the "Stand around doing nothing" special for the Executor.

Archived