Home

The Syberia Series

Tall Guy

Yeeess I'm sure I've spammed these parts with tales of Syberia a few years ago when the first game came out but have any of you played the sequel?

There certainly is a lack of the more commericial adventure games these days, most are produced in smelly back alleys and don't get much coverage. The Syberia series however has had some much deserved publicity, mainly sue to it's eternal greatness. If you haven't already, hopefully you'll check the games out. They're fine adventure products, and quite possibly the best since GF...

The site appears to be down at the moment but trust in Goooogle http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGGL,GGGL:2005-09,GGGL:en&q=syberia

I played the first one. It was alright, didn't blow me away though. The story was great and the atmosphere and settings were excellent, it just needed some more interactivity and way to run faster or skip screens.

Is the second one much the same?

I played both of them. Both are fine games. I tend to regard the second one as a continuation of the first. If you consider the two as one game then it really is a great game.
Yeah that's a good point, and one I forgot to mention. You can't really play the second unless you've played the first - you just won't get the story! I guess you have to look upon them as one big game. One big great game! :)

• 1 month later...

Archived