Home

guide to getting TSL easly through(whit no invulnerability cheat)

pokejedi123

okay, here is the stuff:

1.start the game.(see that you have the KSE on or the cheating mode)

2.do all the character thing

3.Skip the prolouge.

now,when the game starts save the game and leave the game (for the KSE) and take the kse open. take your TSL savegame and search thorugh the master Item List,then search for killblaster or killstick.

Cheating version:Do the steps1- 3 then Open the cheat console (Make sure you have cheats on)and type in: giveitem killblaster or giveitem killstick,and enjoy the onekill weapons,to end the boss and monster fighting problems

(this does not work on KOTOR 1)

He found the killblaster and the killstick and is offering their use as a "roleplay" alternative to the invulnerability cheat.

Personally, I find that insta-kill gets incredibly boring after about the 3rd fight. The only time I use insta-kill weapons is when I'm testing a mod.

You can do the same thing in KotOR by giving yourself the insta-kill pistol (g_w_blstrpstl020).

• 4 weeks later...

don't worry its very confusing at frist then after a few thousand times dieing and getting your head blowen of or eaten but im lucky the comp takes one look at me then bolts in the other direction i figer being that scary i have no use for the insta kill .if you want to hear what i think dont bother cheating it will be well worth it. at the end you will deserve seing the end .a true warrior can beat death down every time it raises its head .

Archived