Home

For Sale ! Sam & Max limited edition print

PeteStokes

Was going to sell this on ebay but can't see any others for sale there so thought I'd give you guys the first chance at this framed, signed limited edition(123 / 500) Sam & Max print in excellent condition. Signed by Steve Purcell himself. I'll work out a way to post a picture of it and post a link if anyone's interested. Please send an email or reply here if you're interested in snapping up this little beauty!

Pete

Update - Now listed on ebay at

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6626367256

Where'd you get it

I was given it by my Aunt who worked for US Gold, who were the designers of the game ( That's what I'm lead to believe) and I believe she was given it by someone high up at Pixar, or someone important within the "SAM & MAX"/

"Steve Purcell" circle if you will, and I assume she got it as a bonus or a gift. And as it wasn't in keeping with her house, and had no kids of her own at the time, I got it. I've then had it since on a wall in my bedroom.

• 3 weeks later...

How much you want? i'm a little interested as my dad is a big Sam and max fan also... and i'm not the best with Currency so could you please tell me how much in AUS? (Australian) or your one and i'll work it out... by the way on that pic where is the signature? or is this just a normal pic of one

Hi. The signature is on the bottom right of the border just below and to the right of the aligator. You can just make it out on the photo I posted above. To the bottom left of the border is the 123/500 'serial number'.

I've not had any actual offers but there is some interest so I may actually put it on ebay and see what I get. If I do list it on ebay I'll post a link here.

I live in the UK so any overseas postage will have to be without the frame.

Archived