Home

Star Wars KOTOR III:The Sith Menace

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for double post.

"Masters,i found this Map on the Cave."said Jason.

"And he also found these Crystals."said Kate.

Bao-Dur took the crystals and the map.

"I'll take care of this.Why won't you rest a little and come back later?"said Bao Dur.

Jason and Kate nodded,and got out.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Exodious Prime

Affiliation: Bountyhunter

Class: Bountyhunter

Equipment: Mandalorian Armor, DC-17m/attachments, gernades, remote detonators, vibro blade, DC-15s sidearm pistol, red lightsaber

Homeworld: Coruscant

Force Powers: Force block, mind trick, force grip

Master(s): Maximus Prime

Apprentice(s): None

I got your PM, Jason. Where can I fit in? I'd be happy to tag along with anybody who wants me, or anybody could send me on a mission. Whatever you want.

This looks realy good is it too late to join?

Name: Silo Bahn

Affiliation: The Jedi/ The Senate/ The Republic

Class: Jedi Weapon Master

Equipment: Gray Jedi Robe, Orange-Yellow Lightsaber

Homeworld: Corellia

Force Powers: Lightning, MindTrick, Basics (i.e. Push,Pull,Jump,Running Speed)

Master(s): Brianna the Handmaiden

Apprentice(s): Julhan Carrassi

Silo watched from the shadows, this little scouting mission was a peice of cake. "Bounty hunters? Why would a Hutt want afew Jedi? Better find out... I can question this bounty hunter . For Revan's sake." he said to himself walking slowly staying in the shadows and moving slowly hoping no to alert any Gamorians or other strange creatures that lurked in this mudhole. But unfortunately, the plan was flawed... slipping on some weird gue on the floor and making his presence better known than the huge pig lizard that called himself a Hutt. He acted drunk, using an old Jedi mind trick and was almost out of it when. A weequay toutched him and in a nervous reaction force pushed him across the room. Silo ran and just made it out the back door just in time to see this bounty hunter's boots right in front of his face. Silo quickly stood and demanded, "Why are you being assigned this... assignment?! You will tell me..." he then tried to use his mind trick. "No I wont." the bounty hunter said quickly.

"Two Kids that think they are Jedi.Go to Dantooine,but beware as the Jedi Exile has returned.If you succed,you shall give you 5000 credits.1000 if you bring one lightsaber,and 10000 if you bring the Exile's head." said Gordon.

"I'll bring you the Exile's head," Exodious said confidintly.

Silo watched from the shadows, this little scouting mission was a peice of cake. "Bounty hunters? Why would a Hutt want afew Jedi? Better find out... I can question this bounty hunter . For Revan's sake." he said to himself walking slowly staying in the shadows and moving slowly hoping no to alert any Gamorians or other strange creatures that lurked in this mudhole. But unfortunately, the plan was flawed... slipping on some weird gue on the floor and making his presence better known than the huge pig lizard that called himself a Hutt. He acted drunk, using an old Jedi mind trick and was almost out of it when. A weequay toutched him and in a nervous reaction force pushed him across the room. Silo ran and just made it out the back door just in time to see this bounty hunter's boots right in front of his face. Silo quickly stood and demanded, "Why are you being assigned this... assignment?! You will tell me..." he then tried to use his mind trick. "No I wont." the bounty hunter said quickly.

(Sorry if i jumped the gun, and for the repeat post.XD)

Archived