Home

Star Wars KOTOR III:The Sith Menace

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I guess I'm in a cave, huh.))

Exodious starred at the cave wall. His anger stirring. His bounty was no use to him now. He had to find a new bounty. But first, he had to avenge Gorden's death. Though he had no true friendship with Gordon, he was Exodious's source of cash. Cash that he needed to survive in this harsh universe.

He'd avenge Gorden's death.

(Btw, who killed Gordon?))

(OCC- Where was that? Niner?)

Silo walked out and bowed to Kyra politely and said, "You risked your life for mine, you did not have to, for this I owe you a life-debt..." Silo said bowing his head(from a line of honorable Correlians), "But first I need to know, how you came into possesion of this ship, and how Revan died."

OOC: Niner, Gordon ain't dead, William used the Force to make Exodious think Gordon was dead.

IC:

"I am honored, although it is not needed. And about the ship..." she said as HK interrupted her.

"Statement: Mistress, i believe i know more of this ship than you."

"Alright, do as you wish. Sorry about he."

"Exclaration: Very well. My original Master, Revan, told me he stole it from a Exchange Boss, Davik Kang to leave Taris. Then he left with us, and we eventually got with that manipulating witch Kreia that saved my Mistress." he explained.

William had been standing silently, suddenly he spoke: "Sorry if I haven't introduced myself properly; I am William Gognas, aprentice of Bao-Dur, I have come along, in case you need any help. I am skilled in the art of ancient lightsaber combat, one of many Jedi Weapon Masters, like Jason and Silo here..." Waving a hand in the direction of Jason and Silo.

"That bounty hunter i sense will meet us again, but that shall not be too soon. (William smiles), and Manaan sounds lovely! And since none of you expected me to come along on this trip, I shall just take the cargo hold, besides, it would do me good to center myself."

OOC: That's not too much (?godmodding? Is that altering the story too much or..?) ? im new at all this RPG on the forums so you know! So if i'm doing something wrong just tell me!

OOC: That was good, godmodding, is, well, read the forum rules and you'll do just fine.

IC:

"Well, since everybody agrees. HK, T3, you get your old posts." Kyra said.

"Irritatable Statement: Sure Mistress, like always..." HK sighed and then went there.

Jason and Kyra went to the cockpit, Kate to the Comm. room, William to the Cargo Bay, Silo to the Main Hold with Jon and and Lyn to the Med Bay. They were all set and ready to go.

"Alright then, blastoff!" Jason said, blasting into space in a new adventure.

OOC: Speaking of Jon and Lyn, were is the guy that controls them?

IC: While Ryan was traveling in his starfighter, he passed through a small vessel.

Ryan: Chad, looks like my problems are solved.

Chad(comm.): Did you find a vessel were you can track?

Ryan: Better, a vessel that's going to Manaan, it has plenty of room, since my starfighter's wing is broken.

Chad(comm.): Just be carefull, they can be dangerous.

Ryan: If they are, I'll pull a trick on them.

Chad(comm.): Listen Ryan, I don't want to be managing a swoop racer that's invading other ships, and killing their passangers.

Ryan: Don't worry Chad, I'll only get a little closer. Ryan out.

The space was calm and quiet, now that there wasn't evils of sorts and such...for now. Jason lay tired, half-sleeping with his head on the controls. Kyra, who was beside him told him to get some rest, and he did. It was night and very cold. He knew they would reach Manaan the next day and was very sleepy. He got on the Main Hold and there was no-one there.

Guess they're all sleeping , he thought. He turned left and into the loading ramp but he headed for the Starboard dormitory, or so he thought. Since he was sleepy, he accidently wandered to the Port dormitory, which was the "girls dormitory". He opened a bed, and put himself in it and started sleeping although, he did not knew a sleeping Kate was on that bed...

IC: As the small vessel aproched, Ryan tried to talk to the pilot, via comlink. At first Ryan didn't recieved an anwser, but as the vessel gets closer, the siglnal stronger.

Ryan: Help, is anyone there? My starfighter had a little accident, can you help me?

Kyra(comm.): Hi, are you ok?

Ryan: Yes, but my starfighter isn't. Can you help me fellow Jedi?

Kyra(comm.): Yes indeed. I see that the force flows trough you.

With this Kyra opened the loading ramp, and Ryan used what was left of his fuel to get in. Ryan got out of his starfighter, and prepared himself to thank Kyra, but the place seemed deserted. Then Kyra jumped out of the door and turned on her lightsaber.

Kyra: Who are you? I see that the force flows strong in you.

Ryan: That's how you take care of the people that track at your vessel. Ok, I will anwser your questions. My name is Ryan, and I'm a Jedi. That's true I'm strong in the Force, and that's why I was trained by Bastila.

Kyra: But a person so strong in the Force should be a Jedi Knight.

Ryan: Well, I was "delayed", since Bastila Shan was almost always out serching for Revan, and that's why I don't have my special color saber yet. Well are you going to let me in or not?

Kyra: Well, I see that you mean no harm. You can pass, but sleep in the Starboard domitory.

Ryan: Ok.

(OCC: Stay away from godmodding, k?)

Silo, sitting in the back of the room playing dejark could scence danger he then asked Kyra through the Force, 'Kyra, we musn't take on many more force sensitives, they may be a danger to your cause, these Sith that we seek, will see our coming... yes, I know whom you seek, I see your mind... and we must carry on, "they" might need our help as much as we need more help' he then concentrated back on the game, moving another creature across the board.

(OCC JS, is Revan and the Exile, girl or boy?)

"Now excuse me, i need to have a private conversation with a friend." Kyra said before walking off to Silo.

My cause is the cause of the Jedi, and so it should be yours, she said, walking off to the cockpit that remembered her of many things with Atton.

"Gleh, i know i'm a Jedi but i just need to buzz off this." Atton said, taking off his Jedi Robes revealing his ribbed jacket and black pants.

"I'm going to Nar Shadda."

"Me too." A female voice said. Atton looked behind to see Mira in her ballistic jacket and pants.

"So, i guess we leave the Council to Bao Dur, Brianna, Visas and Mical, eh?" he said before walking off to the hangar bay with Mira.

OOC: Revan's a guy, mullet dude. Kyra's a gal (DUH!) and is the blond chick with that ponytail thingy up. Hope i helped. :D

"The Jedi will recover as they always have, if these 'Sith' are truely as powerful as the two traitors that've gone to fight them then we should fear the worst, I was at the battle where Revan was betrayed and I praised Bastila for finishing what I volunteered to do long ago, and then discovering his being alive, I dreaded the day that I realized that the Order had not killed such a powerful adversary as Revan, we wouldnt need him to fight this... this Sith Menace, we have to do as we always have and weather the storm, but I owe you a life, so I will follow you ,Revan, and the Exiled one to the Core and back again, I may not be an honorable Jedi, but I will help in any way I can..." Silo said to Kyra still stairing at the dejark board somewhat calmly

IC: Ryan went to the starboard dormitory, choosed a bed, and tried to talk to Chad via comlink,

Ryan: Chad, are you there? Awnser Chad.

Chad(comm.): Yes I'm here, what happened?

Ryan: They let me in.

Chad(comm.): Well, I'll be waiting for you on Manaan, I'll meet you at the docking site.

Ryan: Ok, Ryan out.

For now, Ryan was laying on the bed that he choosed. "I'm almost at the end , soon I'll be traveling on Zeus. He though, before he fell asleep.

"I don't know if you were there but if you were, you'd understand. Innocent people were dying, i just couldn't sit back and watch them suffer! Well, i've already told this story to Kreia once, thanks Silo." She said before walking off to the cockpit.

Meanwhile on the port dormitory a sleepy Jason lay saying strange things until one not so strange.

"I love you." he whispered, half-asleep to the ear of Kate.

IC: Ryan was having a strange dream, he was in the last race of the swoop tournament, he was almost at the end. Then the sound of a blaster shot, hitting his bike. The bike explodes and Ryan dies. A face appears in darkness, Ryan can't see who he is, but he knows that that man is a close person. Ryan wakes up all sweaty.

"What kind of nightmare was that?" - after some thinking, Ryan says to himself - "That wasn't a nightmare, but a vision. I'll see if I can get enlightement with my battle meditation."

After some meditation, and no conclusions, Ryan said.

"I'll just have to be prepared."

An then he spent the rest of the "night" thinking about his vision.

Kate then turned around.

"I love you too," she said "I've loved you ever since we've met."

"Me too Kate. Please, i love you than nothing more in the world. Kiss me." Jason said. Kate then turned around again.

"I'm sorry Jason, but it can lead to the Dark Side, a path both of us don't want to go. Now please, go away, this is the girls dormitory." she whispered before Jason got up and went away, locking the door. He put on his robe and cloak and went to the cockpit where Kyra was.

"So, tell me more about you. Where did you wander while you were exiled?" he asked.

"Well, i just went from planet to planet help person to person, nothing much."

Archived