Home

Hello.

Lt. Horn

Guest Rogue 9

What do you mean another, he's the first...my name was picked at a different forum I didn't even know there was another Niner here at the time. tongue.gif

------------------

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Ummm, how is Corran Horn a "Betty Sue" type character. He is one of the best pilots in the galaxy. I'm not sure why you think that but I don't really care.

And this newbie calling stuff. No, that isn't happening. I might be new to these forums but I've been around other forums for ages.

Just letting you know. wink.gif

Originally posted by Lt. Horn:

Ummm, how is Corran Horn a "Betty Sue" type character. He is one of the best pilots in the galaxy. I'm not sure why you think that but I don't really care.

And this newbie calling stuff. No, that isn't happening. I might be new to these forums but I've been around other forums for ages.

Just letting you know. wink.gif

Believe me, doesn't mean a damn thing. biggrin.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

The whole Corran Horn/Rogue Nine thing has been overdone at all the Star Wars forums...

Great pilot? He isn't even real. rolleyes.gif

Everyone is commanded to change their names, for clarity's sake. wink.gif

(I'm sure, Horn-Dog that you've encountered the 'welcome-aboard' hazing rituals at other forums. We're just worse about it. biggrin.gif Bear in mind we usually run around here with shield capacitors fully charged, laser cannon blazing...)

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or what I'm targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

Originally posted by Admiral:

relax, your still a newbie. since your new here.

and so far nobody has tryed to kill you yet.

*shoots Lt. in the head*

...couldn't resist it

------------------

The Master at Pointing and Laughing

Archived