Home

Empire at War: Total Realism v2.1 ***RELEASED!***

Athanasios

The Acclamator issue will be solved in coming 2.1.1 (should be released by the end of this week). It's due to the extra batteries we added.

As for x-wings, never happened to me :D. The X-Wings are (literally, by xml values) way superrior than TIE-Bombers. What might have happened is that a boron missiles went off during the battle, but i guess it didnt. We'll check the values again but as said, it is indeed weird.

Mind ofcourse that in hard settings, the AI is cheating :) (will be tuned down a bit in 2.1.1).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend and me both installed this, but the custom galactic maps don't appear when we try to play multiplayer. I tried adding in campaigns_multiplayer (not included in the mod) and copied the data from campaings_singleplayer and added in the neccessary Is Multiplayer tag, this got the maps to appear when we loaded up to play Multiplayer, but when we loaded them we couldn't build anything, move anything, no credits were being generated etc.

You guys said you tested this with online multiplayer, so what's up?

A friend and me both installed this, but the custom galactic maps don't appear when we try to play multiplayer. I tried adding in campaigns_multiplayer (not included in the mod) and copied the data from campaings_singleplayer and added in the neccessary Is Multiplayer tag, this got the maps to appear when we loaded up to play Multiplayer, but when we loaded them we couldn't build anything, move anything, no credits were being generated etc.

You guys said you tested this with online multiplayer, so what's up?

A big frigging mistake on our side which is already noted down (from the early days of release) and already issued in v2.1.1.

Yes, the problem is that we omitted from adding campaigns_multiplayer.xml in the installers :D. Actually, most (if not all) of the bugs in 2.1 were related to our harass packaging of files into installers, since we had some mad community behind us forcing us to release it the day we said......so, we had to save our necks if you can understand our postion :D.

Version 2.1.1 will arrive shortly (within a week we hope, we just wait for patch 1.04 so that we assure full compability) and apart from all fixes, we'll include, as always, a bunch of innovative stuff.

Stay tuned ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Stay tuned tonight, we'll be announcing some info for 2.1.1 regarding the models you ask and the rest ;).

@callicles: The modified GM is not intended for original Campaigns. It is strongly emphasized in the readme instructions......we have include "without modified GM" if you wish to finish your campaigns first which have everything but the modified GC map.

Stay tuned tonight, we'll be announcing some info for 2.1.1 regarding the models you ask and the rest ;).

@callicles: The modified GM is not intended for original Campaigns. It is strongly emphasized in the readme instructions......we have include "without modified GM" if you wish to finish your campaigns first which have everything but the modified GC map.

I look forward to this, yours is the best mod at the moment as far as gameplay goes. and its hard enough that im still struggling through the 43 planet galactic map on hard.

Good work.

Btw, do you plan to add more planets? or are you just working with what you've got..

We'll be realising map packs to keep you updated and when all maps are done, we'll put them in v3. Ofcourse, we'll be hiring much staff in the meanwhile so that we can get them finished early and moreover, add new units in too!

Tomorow, hopefully, we'll announce the new site to check it out! It needs some few polishing, but this is on 2nd priority :).

Archived