Home

A question for the informed among you...

Guest Thrawn

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Thrawn

Yup. Well, there's still plenty of time to decide. I just post em smile.gif

------------------

"You'd have to use a ladder to rise to my level of crap!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Do a 'human interest' piece about unwed pregnant immigrant prositutes working for pinball change at the bowling alley.

Or maybe not. smile.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

A cook friend of mine once said, 'Why wash my hands if I'm just gonna scratch my nuts a minute later anyway?'

He was joking. biggrin.gif

Guest Thrawn

Thanks for all of the input guys. I have about 7 other columns that I'm working on at the moment, and I'll post another of my finished ones tomorrow.

------------------

Rogue 6

Here's a taste of what REALLY is going on in the heads of the employee's at Regal Cinema's! (From one, me, who works there!)

Regal Cinema's!

Anything in () indicates what the employee is thinking.

Oh boy! We're going to a movie today! Yaya! which multi-plex will it be? A Cinemark? A Sony? No! Go to the king of Multi-plexes'!

Regal Cinema's!

After walking from the far end of the parking lot, because your stupid friend wanted to see an evening show on a Saturday night, you finally reach the main doors..... but it doesn't open.

You try again. You notice the guy inside the box office smirking at you. DO'H! It's the EXIT ONLY DOOR! Ergh! Dumbass! So, you go to the next one, and WHOMP! Cold air rushes over your head, and cools you like a cold beer. ahhhhhh......... And you get in line. It's not a large line. about 10 people. things tend to move quickley at the box office. WAIT! What the hell? The old lady at the window is paying in quarters! ONLY QUARTERS!!!! You look at the other window, Hell, he's paying in PENNIES!! Don't these people have any class!

Okay, there gone, and the line is moving again. A group of 5 people now.. wait.... there buying there tickets indevidually!!! DUDE! NOT COOL! Ergh, man, and the wait continues.........

OKAY! FInally, your at the window. the conversation goes something like this.......

"Two"

.............(Two? two what? Is this a counting game? okay.)

RCE (Regal Cinema's Employee) "Three"

What? you want two tickets!

"Two!"

(Come on! can;t you count! You say two, I say Three, then you say....)

RCE: "Three"

Dude, what is he doing!

"Two TICKETS!"

(Oh, well, jesus, I've been standing here for 6 hours, what do you expect!)

RCE: "For which movie?"

Oh jesus... the movie! well, what's starting now, it's 7PM, but I'm gonna be a complete idiot and instead of looking at the times that are at a 45* angle upwards from my eye sight, I'm gonna piss of the already agitated teenager.

"Well, what's starting now?"

(Can't he just look upwards?! IS IT THAT DIFFICULT?)

RCE: Well, Jurassic park 3 just started previews, and Final Fantasy just started the actually movie. and that's about it. Everything else you probably missed an hour-20 minutes of.

Okay, 2 pretty good flicks... OH! Jes! I looked up! wow, look at all the movies....

(Dude, why is he looking at the middle one! It's the same as the one he was in front of!)

"Okay, two tickets for Jurassic park 3."

RCE: okay, that'll be $15.

You fork over the $$, make some smart ass comment about how the prices are too high, and just walk away.

(Dude, a thank you would be nice. I don't do this outta the kindness of my heart.....)

This ends part one!

Tomarrow! The Concession Stand!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

This post has been proven more fun

than nailing a weasle to your forehead!

Because the weasle might care.

OFFICIAL ANIME AMBASSADOR OF XWA.NET!™

Official Diablo II Guru!

and now a brief view on where I work.

I get there go to the kitchen a ton of dishs there for me to either wash or put away. This is 4:30.

6:00 the rush, first ten minutes no dishes then it piles up. Spend the rest of the night trying to catch up, getting platic items thrown at the sink.

9:30 kitchen is closed, but people still there talking, I start washing the pots and pans.

10:00 Me and the other dishwasher are the only ones left. Time to clean the kitchen and mop the floors

11:00 Time to go home.

All throught the night I hear the waitress talk about their customers and the idiotic things they have them do.

"work" for me consists of talking about whatever female I'm currently interested in, making fun of goths, and debating why, judging only from on-screen evidence, the Empire was the bad guys for about 3 hours and 15 minutes. Then I wash stuff for about an hour 15 minutes.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Scelt, this is how I deal with steak doneness confusion with the waitstaff where I work:

*Ahem* smile.gif'Get that f**king steak out of my window and force feed it to the retarded ass-monkey who ordered it wrong in the first place before I climb over this counter, squish your head with my bare hands and defecate on your twitching corpse!!!'

Or something. biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Zoom Rabbit (edited July 25, 2001).]

Guest Thrawn

Another column by popular demand! Sorry it's a day late.

Artificial Indigestion

The bell! It’s third period! Time for lunch! The friends! The conversation! The food...

For a minute their, I forgot where I was. Food at school is nothing to get excited about. It’s bad enough that you have to be near it, but to actually eat it? No thanks. I have many horror stories that I could tell. Turn off all the lights and read the rest of this with a single candle burning. Read it to the kids at Halloween!

I’ve seen utensils fail to function with some of the food that is served. Knives break in two trying to cut “mystery meat”. Forks lose many of their teeth in the “fresh” (only 6 months old) salad.

School food can’t even be called food. It’s a disgrace to anything consumable. This can’t even be called artificial or imitation. Let me illustrate. Picture cheese that acts like rubber, and tater tots that can only be described as indescribable. Is that chicken or fish? It doesn’t matter, it all tastes the same: badly. Perhaps “imitation artificial” best describes the food served here.

This is a conspiracy. It has to be. Food can’t really be that bad. It certainly can’t be screwed up this much every day accidentally can it? Please say it can’t. Sure, the cafeteria has its good days, like when the hamburger isn’t pink, but I digress. The vending machine companies must sabotage the food so that students are forced to buy food that tastes like something. This will, in turn, benefit both the company and the school, since the school gets part of the profits. They never turn down a chance for more money. Whoever thought up this scheme is a genius! I commend this villain in their ingenuity.

Sooner or later, the conspirators will get their “just desserts.” Pardon the pun. I say we feed them the food from their own cafeteria! Unfortunately, the cafeteria forbids cruel and unusual punishment!

------------------

Rogue 6

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Thrawn have you got my email yet?

------------------

"Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.

"No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!"

"Its heading for his testicles"

"Take it, take the leg!!!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Thrawn

I just checked and got it, but I'm afraid my columns are not really on your topic. Sorry

------------------

Rogue 6

Guest Thrawn

That was one of my earlier ones, I was just working on my stye in that one. I'll post another one tomorrow, one that is more orrigional.

------------------

Rogue 6

Guest Coffeebean_uk

My Brother is buying a peplica of Blades sword. It actually works so dont ask me to post it to you!!

------------------

Yea as I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death.

I shall fear no evil,

For I have The BIGGEST F***ING Stick in the valley. - Deep Blue Sea.

Archived