Home

KOTORII is *snip* [possible spoilidge i guess]

Henz

I was searching on google when I stumbled on a thread that revealed just how incomplete this game was. I was shocked at all the things that were removed from the game during the course of making. Atton's death, Atton attacking Disciple, The Crew attacking Kreia, The Droid factory, Sion torturing Atton, Atris replacing Kreia, Atris vs. Nihlus. etc. etc.

I hate this game now lol. It could have been so much more. I was aware that things weren't very well tied up in the end, but I never imagined that chunks so big were removed. Was it ever confirmed as to why the game was hacked to pieces. I read about time contraints, but was there ever anything like an official statement?

Also, what are people's thoughts on a "Director's Cut"? Yay or Nay? It will most probably never happen, but I'd love it.

I would have liked most of that content left in, but I wouldn't of liked Atton dying. Also it kinda goes against the current story to have Nihlus kill Sion, and Sion killing Atton(I thought Atton was a very well done character). The cutscene of Atton attacking Disciple was only supposed to happen if you and Atton were Darkside right?

Does that mean that Atton doesn't die if you have more influence with Disciple? Cos' there is an ending where your last lines are with Atton (although he could be a force ghost) and if he's busy killing disciple then he probably won't end up against the villains.

I say yay for an unlikely TSL Director's Cut, since I only have the game on X-Box and I don't have X-Box Live, so I doubt I can get the Mod, plus, I'm an idiot when it comes to this stuff :smash:

I second that statement. However I will buy it on PC for this monster mod I think.

Does that mean that Atton doesn't die if you have more influence with Disciple? Cos' there is an ending where your last lines are with Atton (although he could be a force ghost) and if he's busy killing disciple then he probably won't end up against the villains.

It means there were more than one ending ;) actually, if I remember correctly there were quite a few endings...

asking nihillus to be his apprentice (you can lie to him about this one, or tell the truth.. if you lie, then you and visas attack him, if you tell the truth you kill visas, and then I believe nihillus attacks you)

hk attacking goto / hk attacking remote

atton v disciple

visas v handmaiden

your party v kreia

sion torturing atton, and then killing him

atris as traya

hanharr saving the exile as malachor is destroyed...

the list goes on.

And remember, these endings all are interchangeable, so there's a large number of different combinations that someone could have at the end of the game... very different from the current endings

Archived