Home

NINER! My pants are broken!

JR2000Z

The zipper in my pants is stuck! Can you please moderate them or something so it will zip up properly?

Also, my bulldog is stuck in a tree so can you get him down too? Oh yes, and my car needs an huge oil change. Have you payed for the other car yet? I also need a tux for a meeting tonight. And before I forget, the U.N. called and they want you to create world peace or something like that. And that beer taste bad; could you get the expencive kind that we like? And my birthday is comming up soon so it we might be nice to get more slave girls. And its never too early paying for Forum Insurance. We know that we mean a lot you you and if something happens to one of us... wink.gif

Doing all of this is part of your job description after all, no? So snap to it!

And you should make a seperate forum just for sending inquiries to you because, you know, e-mailing you is just beyond the capability of myself and everyone here.

------------------

JR2000Z-Professional Member

-----------

HOWS MY POSTING?

Call 1800-JR2000Z

or at JR2000Z@mindsping.com

Guest Rogue3

hey congrats on the brithday as for your list, the slave girls are not coming untill November (month of my Brithday) as for the beer it will not be ripe untill November, as for world peace I have the nukes, just have the U N tell me where to shoot! tongue.gif

Ok. I dislike everything that you guys did to me.

This includes: swhiching my bombs with rubber chickens, burning my eyes with *real* fire, being shot numberous times and a ton of other things.

Im sueing all of you. See you at Judge Judy!

Guest Thrawn

*makes no sudden movements*

------------------

"You'd have to use a ladder to rise to my level of crap!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Jabba The Hunt

ok i think this conversation got way too sick and american sueing style im leaving biggrin.gif

------------------

"Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.

"No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!"

"Its heading for his testicles"

"Take it, take the leg!!!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Archived