Home

Ubese Armor Request

Ras8472

Totally possible. All you need to do is make a armours uti file have the disguise property, point it at the ubese armour and voila! Ubese armour. If you want I could chuck something together for you in about 2 minutes. Or if you are feeling adventurous you could try it yourself.

PM me oyur email address along with some stats etc that you want for the armour (strength + X, dexterity + x etc) and I will chuck it together asap for you. To make it easy for you to get I will place it on Atton so you recieve it at Peragus 2, or can add it in via the Kotor Save-game Editor by TK

KSE http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php incase you havent got it.

I just made a suit called the Ubese Combat Suit, It makes you look like a Ubese Bounty Hunter, I can give it to you if you want it, and it doesnt overwrite the Ubese Environmental Suit,

What i meant about whats it called, I meant the disguise model, I figured out it was Sith_Assassin_01 or something. Funny how its under the name Sith_Assassin_01

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping this for another request. I really like the Ubese assassin suits from Visquis's sanctuary and was wondering how I'd be able to get it geared for females (not just the male disguise model). I'm new to modding so will be trying to work it out, but atm I'm not sure how to find that sith_assassin_01 .uti or whatever it is I'd need to start out.

Archived