Home

[spoilers] unusual stats, bug?

mr_raider

Ok, I have some stat increases and I can't track down where they came from. All stats are unenhanced naked.

At level 15 consular, my stats were 8/14/16/14/15/14

At 15consular/1 sith assassin, I have 8/14/16/15/18/14

In between the two save games, I played for about 30 minutes. I was on Nar Shadaa, refugee sector 1st planet after Telos. Party includes Kreia and Atton. I have Visas and Handmaiden on board.

In between the two levels, I did the t3 upgrades, got my prestige class, levelelled up once and put a point in wisdom, got the skill boost from kreia, and converted Atton to Jedi. By my calculations, my wisdom should be 17, and my intelligence should not have increased to 15.

Is there some quest reward I stumbled on?

You don't get stat bonuses (aside from health or force points) from quests. If you have max DS/LS points it affects your stats, check the upgrades you have in your armour/robes or your lightsaber, and look at any items (especially gloves, implants, belts and head gear) to see if you have anything that might do it.

These are my base stats, without items, and without any mastery bonuses.

You can get stat increases as quest rewards, notably +1 to wisdom from t3. You can also get stat increases from Hanharr, and HK. To my knowledge, those are all the stat increases in the game. Somehow, I got another +1 to intelligence and wisdom.

Archived