Home

Jolee and Juhani

Java da Hut

*From This Thread* ok... thanks. I still would like for one of you talented mod peeps to create a mod that would allow me to play Juhani and have a male character wear Jolee's cool outfit. And Redhawks right the Juhani/ Jolee models are not in the game. I have created some basic mods for morrowind but this is very different. Thanx.......

Yes, but RH edited the post. If he didn't want it here, he could have locked it. Maybe he forgot...

I don't know if it's been settled or not, but I don't think that either of their models can be found in the TSL files. If not, then this mod would require porting, and as I said in the other thread, that's illegal.

The thread was locked when porting was asked for; now he's asking for a mod to be made, not for porting. The thread is obviously acceptable, RedHawke has seen it and edited it. RH didn't want to lock it because it doesnt need to be - it breaks no rules.

Juhani's and Jolee's models aren't in TSL, I checked myself back in December when I wanted the PC to meet Jolee on a planet I was in the middle of creating.

I don't think this mod requires porting whatsoever - He's asking for a remodeled and/or reskinned version of the PC....

create a mod that would allow me to play Juhani

He's also asking for a new item that looks like Jolee's clothes from K1....

and have a male character wear Jolee's cool outfit
It would be possible to reskin that without porting.

-But I can't do it, so you'll have to wait for someone experienced to do it.

_EW_

What EW posted is completely correct.

Java did what any responsible poster would have done and made a new request post that is within the rules, it shows he actually read them. :) I wish all newer posters were responsible like that. ;) It gives me a warm bubbly feeling inside... or that's the pizza I just ate, either way. :xp:

The only reason I edited Java's post was to include a link to the other thread because some of what he posted... well... could have left those who didn't read the previous thread doing this... :eyes8:

Okay, I get it now. I didn't need it to be explained by three people plus a moderator. >_>;

Well, I only posted just to clairify things as I did edit the first post, I should have done so earler, but BattleField2 interviened. :xp:

Archived