Home

Hoping for a little bit of help

JediAthos

I recently decided to redo my mods so that I could keep track of what I had installed because being Noob to modding I didn't do that initially. There was one mod that I used that I can't seem to find again...I unfortunately can't tell you who wrote it or where I found it. I thought I got it from pcgamemods, but after scouring that site I can't locate it.

The mod spawned a locker in the morgue on Peragus, next to Kreia's bed. It had several nice items in it including a couple of sword, some head pieces etc...

If anyone knows who wrote the mod, or where I can download it I'd appreciate some assistance locating it again! I apologize if this is in the wrong place, but this seemed the only logical place to post this.

The mod spawned a locker in the morgue on Peragus, next to Kreia's bed. It had several nice items in it including a couple of sword, some head pieces etc...

I have a mod that spawns a metal box in the Medical Storage Bay, and adds some swords and other weapons to the security locker down the hall. Could that be it?

The link to it is in my sig, it is called the PC Beginning Items Mod

:D

I recently decided to redo my mods so that I could keep track of what I had installed because being Noob to modding I didn't do that initially. There was one mod that I used that I can't seem to find again...I unfortunately can't tell you who wrote it or where I found it. I thought I got it from pcgamemods, but after scouring that site I can't locate it.

If anyone knows who wrote the mod, or where I can download it I'd appreciate some assistance locating it again! I apologize if this is in the wrong place, but this seemed the only logical place to post this.

That should be my mod. You can't locate because is on "masks" section instead of melee.

s15.jpg

Archived