Home

Collecting Sam and Max?

robot_jake

hey, this is my first post. i had the game back in the day, i don't own it anymore, but probably will again soon. it was (and still is) one of my favorite games, ever.

i had some questions...

-Amazon lists The Collected Sam and Max at $250 (there are a couple of used copies right now), is that the average price that book goes for? how hard is it to find, really? and that is all the "Sam and Max" comics right? i realize there are stories that were published inside collections and such, but all of the comics published under a "Sam and Max" titled are included, no?

-is there anyway to get the TV show, at all? download it or something?

i've actually been wondering whatever happened to Sam and Max, cause i was a huge fan of the game, now i guess i have a great source!

thanks guys,

Jake

I have all 24 Sam and Max episodes in Crisp clean DVD quality video files as well as a Gold plated Collected Sam and Max Surfin' the highway as well at Action figures of Sam and Max along with their car.

Not really

I do have files of Aiiieee Robot and A Glitch in time as well as the rest of the 15 VHS epsiodes but the quality isn't very good (except for Aiiieee Robot which isn't bad at all)

I also own The Y-files on VHS. Bought it when it was out in stores. Would have gotten them all if I knew they'd be this rare.

Archived