Home

Mandolore skin

taclled

As far as I know there are seperate texture files for them. Find them with Kotor Tool, extract them and edit them, then put em in the override and they should work.
no i know how to do that but what i dont know is how to put the mask and the armor together to make the skin since the skin needs to be the head and body which are the same file

Are you trying to take the base texture for Mandalores armour and overlay another armour ontop of it so it looks like the second armour but uses Mandalores model? Or just give him a new armour and helmet?

I dont quite under stand what im trying to do is take the Clone commando armor and helmet created by prime(whose permission i have asked for and have been granted) and put it on mandolore's armor so that the helmet lokes like the commando helmet and the body looks like the commando armor

By the way I think the latest version of KSE supports mods as well so you might not need to edit anything, only select Mandalore's appearance in KSE and change it to *prime's clonetrooper*. I could be wrong, though.

By the way I think the latest version of KSE supports mods as well so you might not need to edit anything, only select Mandalore's appearance in KSE and change it to *prime's clonetrooper*. I could be wrong, though.

no i wanted to post it for others to be able to use. the only thing of the tutorial i understood was .uti thats it

Then the best way is learning by doing. I suggest downloading this as a start. It's Svösh's Redemption Robes. I think it's a nice example since it uses a new appearence type with brand new textures and surfaces. Give it a look.

You should see how the .uti file works and how to edit the .2da-s to properly show up.

Archived