Home

Fred Tetra returns

Fred Tetra

Hello folks!

Sorry I haven't been around to participate, but using the office PC to visit isn't always convenient. :)

I haven't been able to get around to rebuilding my Kotor Tool development system since it went down, (though I did finally get a new router) but I hope to be able to fix it in the near future. I received a $10 donation toward a new power supply, so things are moving forward on that front. If you'd like to contribute, that's fine (and appreciated!) but don't feel compelled; it's my problem, not yours.

If you have KT questions, feel free to post and I'll try to answer them ASAP.

Hey Fred do you have a PC club computers near where you live? If so I do alot of business with them and I can probably get a Power supply will called for you. Just let me know what size and I can order that up for you.

FYI, Fred your our tool king so unless you want to pass the source out to some of the others here to help you relieve your burden. Then it's our problem as much as yours and I know that a $40-70 power supply is the least of a contribution that any one of us could offer to keep KT being improved.

Archived