Home

Any mods that have been released that include a Super Star Destroyer?

Crezzer Fett

Also, the Super Star Destroyer will be in the new expansion pack coming this fall.

You can keep your Executor-class Command Ship, I'll crush it with myEclipse-class Super Star Destroyer.

*shivers with glee* God, I never IMAGINED a game that fit my Star Wars fantasies this perfect. I just want MORE and MORE expansions and mods. I want Yuuzhan Vong Mataloks, I want Hapes Nova Battle Cruisers, I want Mon Calamari Star Defenders (for those that dont know, this is a Mon Cal cruiser from NJO that is about half the size of an Executor and almost a match for it).

These are awesome times.

You can keep your Executor-class Command Ship, I'll crush it with myEclipse-class Super Star Destroyer.

*shivers with glee* God, I never IMAGINED a game that fit my Star Wars fantasies this perfect. I just want MORE and MORE expansions and mods. I want Yuuzhan Vong Mataloks, I want Hapes Nova Battle Cruisers, I want Mon Calamari Star Defenders (for those that dont know, this is a Mon Cal cruiser from NJO that is about half the size of an Executor and almost a match for it).

These are awesome times.

Cam! Fancy seeing you here.

I also can't wait for the expansions. The game is so star wars i love it.

These are awesome times.

Ok: http://legacy.gamemod.net

Archived