Home

The Newbie Handbook

Guest Thrawn

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AceAzzameen

Thanks for jumping on that bogus rule 20, Nine. smile.gif I was going to have to get a little rowdy with janek. mad.gif I mean, there's about 5 people that still post here that registered before I did. Post count ain't all it's cracked up to be. eek.gif

You're still the man though Nute, with your 5 gazillion posts or whatever it is... rolleyes.gif

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

tiedef.gif

oh, let's just shoot the newbies. and janek, last i checked, aren't you one of milky's friends?

------------------

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

-Ben Franklin

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest janek17

25; pyromaniacs must be equally respected and should have their own rank depending on how many houses they've burnt down... ummm, that's sith lord for me!!!!!!

------------------

I am the forum's pet cross dressing punk

(that everyone forgets to feed)

------------------

-Ben Franklin

Rogue 6

yes Janek, heed our warnings

------------------

-Ben Franklin

Rogue 6

Thank you DS!

------------------

-Ben Franklin

Rogue 6

Okay, enough. I will clearly define what newbie is. A newbie is a member who has signed on in the past month or two. A newbie usually tries to start up conversations to make themselves known. Now whether these conversations are good valid conversations or crap is totally up to the newbie. A newbie that actually posts something valid that contributes to the discussion meaningfully will, in all likelihood, be accepted quicker.

And as stated before, the number of posts you have does not make you higher or more important than someone. There are people who have been here since last year who don't have a crazy number of posts, yet they carry more respect than some of you newbies, simply because they have proven they deserve it.

I hope you people seriously consider my advice. If not, you're gonna have a real hard time getting along here. Trust me.

Yes, listen to R9 you should. Take note of Admiral. He just showed up and started posting sensible, RELEVANT, and acceptable replies. He did not do an "I'm a Newbie" thread and did not try to bring attention to himself, yet he has become a respected member here who is welcome any time. On the other hand, we have the few who bring a bad name to newbies. Please straighten up, or leave on your own. We will not tolerate this sort of behavior any more. You are not being persecuted. You brought this on yourself.

[This message has been edited by Darth Sceltor (edited November 20, 2000).]

Aww, R9 went all serious on us frown.gif

But I totally agree with you. I like to think I've achieved a high post count, gained respect, and gotten friends.

------------------

-Ben Franklin

Rogue 6

WHat's up R9? Haven't talked to you in a while.

------------------

-Ben Franklin

Rogue 6

Archived