Home

Sad day for the World

Cmdr. Cracken

A Russian Jet liner crashed into the sea today.

And it's been confrimed, a 63 Yr old man has been diagnosed with Anthrax. It has yet to be determined if it is teh result of a terrorist attack, or a natural, rare, case.

and I heard rumors of a French chemical plant going up. can anyone confirm the last one, here?

"The price of Freedom, is eternal Vigilance"

------------------

This post has been proven more fun

than nailing a weasle to your forehead!

Because the weasle might care.

OFFICIAL ANIME AMBASSADOR OF XWA.NET!™

Official Diablo II Guru!

the airliner was accidentally shot down. naturally, the russians say EVERYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THAT IT WAS SHOT DOWN is what happened.

just like when the Kursk sank. everyone said A TORPEDO EXPLODED INSIDE THE KURSK. and the russians started to say everything from it was sunk by the US in a collision to an accidental torping by another russian sub to the NSA vaporized the commander's brain with the HAARP array. (maybe not the last part)

ONE guy with Anthrax isn't enough to get me worried. now, if 50 people all showed up sick, then i'd be worried.

Guest garyah99

Dont' forget the reports of a "fatal disease" showing up on the Pakistan-Afghan border. Also, Sharon has declared that Israel will no longer depend on the U.S. for protection. "We will depend on no one but ourselves". I also just heard on the news that an Israeli jet just went down. Everyone should read Ezekial 38 - 39. Something is definitely up.

Ukranians/Russians. They're all the same.

I mean really. The Ukrainian military shoots down an airliner and you get PUTIN. Does the Ukraine HAVE a president? I was never certain on the specifics of the CIS.

GARAYAH99: the Israeli airliner=Russo-Ukranian airliner accident.

PS: E. bola is the disease in Afghanistan. It's actually not that big a deal really. The first known cases of E. bola were in the Crimean during WWII. The religious and social differences between the Russians in the Crimean (and the Afghanis) and the Africans mean it won't spread. If African tribesmen saw some dude bleeding everywhere, they'd work their voodoo or whatever and try to heal him. It would involve a lot of touching (in order to apply magic herbs or something) and that would spread the disease. The Russians and Afghanis would be like DUDE YOU'RE BLEEDING OUT OF EVERYWHERE! YOU GET AWAY AND DIE! (It worked)

[This message has been edited by Nute Gunray (edited October 05, 2001).]

Archived