Home

an idea for a new star wars game

hormoz111

i played the "godfather the game" and i liked that feature that you can rise to higest ranks suddenly i thought what about an star wars game this the stoy:your a padwan learner at jedi temple the time of the game in time of episode 1 you wiil help the main characters and you would be able to travel to other planet help people change base during the rise of the empire or even join the dark side

edit: i forgot something you can also became jedi master teach students

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think if this game comes it will be more advanced than kotor i mean it is not like kotor your part of the order you dont have party members if you like this idea i will send an e-mail to lucasarts about it so please tell me your idea and please if you know lucasarts e-mail addres give it to me

a good idea for a new game is kotor 3 does anyone know something anything about kotor 3? I know this is off topic

No info except possibly next year and on the 360

I think a good idea for a new star wars game is: U base it on anakin skywalker and the time he started turning to the dark side.

But we know what happened when he started to turn to he darkside as its all in ROTS but if you mean what happened after then we have the new Darth Vader game coming out .

Well, how about no Jedi, but a smuggler, or something like that.

The world looks bigger if you are no Jedi, and at best a minor force sensitive.

Basically you are just some small time scumbag on Nal Hutta (or Nar Shardaarr) starting low in some gang. So you need to run around the galaxy, spice running, bounty hunting, running away from the Imps/Rebels/black sun/etc. This will also give you loads of side missions, and bonus things to do. The "catch that Twi'Lek dancing girl while on juma juice" would be a great mini game.

You gain fame and fortune after a bunch of core missions, and start your own gang, and you get to choose which side you would ally with, if any.

Yes, it does sound like GTA a bit, but different. Though I would still suggest having a hot coffee mode, with your fav twookiee Dancing Girl.

yeah ishould have said it first free-roam genre you can speratliy from the story missions look at the computers in the temple and help people that makes you grow stronger or discover the clues about the mystirious sith(sidious) for defeat or become his new apperintice (betray his current one with sidious help) like dokou

edit: i have thought about another thing first when you start the game your just a sample man in coursant so you have some choices become a jedi,bounty hunter,smuggler mercenary ,join the alliance or the empire like GTA cant lucasarts see games like GTA and use thier posotion in game world and make star wars game like it

I personally think Coruscant would a bad choice though, Corellia (actually coronet) would be better.

Personally I prefer Nal Hutta, Na Shaarda. Basically places where the real party is(no not the planet of Zeltron, thats another type of game all together).

Well, or they can do a historical game at the kotor1/kotor2 era, try GRAND THEFT SWOOP: Taris, lower city!!!!

But almost all GTA clones suck. You need the right mix of things to do, violence and scope of missions. Star Wars is too typecast.

Start from NOTHING and go around mowing down people for the hell of it and that's a start.

Well, the star wars underworlds is a nice place to play around in.

If you want a "be a padawan" game, you would be playing something like JK/JA.

If you don't like the action, would you rather play a bring-up/date-sim/the-sims game such as "Jedi Princess Diaries" ?? :3 Impress your buddies, Jedi Drinking Games, training saber pranks, and even pulling a Bindo on the Jedi Princess Bastila!

it could have action but not violence and yeah you could be ahero or villian sith or jedi and every job that you see in star wars for example crime lor by rising trough ranks and help empire or rebeles wich i have said before it would be cool woudnt it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived