Home

Dialogue paths (spoilers)

Nancy Allen``

I was looking through some screenshots and noticed some dialogue that I hadn't seen or heard, even after looking through the files. I'll use the meeting with Bastila at the temple as an example.

bastillatempletop1vt.jpg

Obviously you need to be male Revan for this, but I cannot find how to get to the diffirent dialogue. What diffirent options can you have pop up during this conversation?

Think someone mention somewhere that if you dont talk to Bastila about the kiss after it happend, you will get more dialougs at the tempel. But im not sure
You are correct Zat. If you talk to Bastila after the fade to black kiss then you have fubared the romance.

• 2 months later...

I recognize it, and it wasn't Bioware's. Someone downloaded my dialogue mod. Would have thought my additions would be more obvious. :firehead:

I modified that scene as practice, giving Bastila some more ammo to use against an LSF Revan. Namely, that the Jedi will never allow her to see her friends again once their usefulness has passed.

The context of what I added (I do not work for Bioware, I never claim to, and never will. I'm ust a modder who really likes dialogue tweaks!):

Bastila : You know the truth in my words. I see your dreams and what you wish for, and I see your hope that it still can be even as you know it can't. There will be no children at your feet, no holidays with all the crew about you. Not even a chance to watch your lover's hair grow silver...But as Master of the Sith, they have the chance to rule the galaxy at your side - as I will!

Revan: And if they refuse?

Bastila: Then, I suppose they did not feel for you what they claimed.

Ah, it's a shame because it looked like quite a sweet scene, where Bastila even chooses to forgo the lightsaber and speak from the heart, or at least as much as a Sith could. Nice trick her bringing up Revan being alone without the comrades he found along the way too. Were you behind angry Bastila as well?

bastilatimeofthemonth9nu.jpg

It was posted in the funniest pics forum. I thought, since the background looks to be on Tatooine it was either Bastila's reply to Tanis cracking onto her or maybe Revan said something to really torque her off. I looked through the sound files however and couldn't find something like it. Having played Sith Lords and found obvious edits (I don't think Mira makes the 'hooked up a power coupling' comment to female Exile, for example) I think it's some mod or edit.

• 2 months later...

I did. It's fairly easy, but the dialogue path I use (being as honest as I can, no'turn to the Jedi code' for me thank you) goes like this.

I'm _____ now, Bastila. Revan is no more.

I'm still strong enough to defeat you Bastila

Then strike me down Bastila. I won't defend myself.

Remember what you once were, Bastila. A Jedi would never strike down a defenceless opponent.

I am stronger than you could ever be, Bastila!

There's no need for me to kill you, Bastila.

You can reject the dark side, Bastila. Return to the light.

I was redeemed, Bastila. You can be too.

You can't protect someone from the dark side. Each individual must choose their own path.

Help us defeat the Sith Bastila. This will attone for what you have done.

I trust you enough to leave myself open to attack, Bastila.

You won, Bastila. I know you still serve the light side.

Bastila, I want you at my side when I face the Dark Lord.

I usually don't follow this exactly and still get it most of the time. Had 9 persuade and 17 +3 charisma.

Archived