Home

I've already started making OJP's first trailer

UDM

At least I assume its OJP's first trailer, since I've never heard of one made yet

Anyway, I've got a question: if I rip out a song from Jedi Academy, is it considered infringement of intellectual property? Reason why I'm asking is because I want to make it sound more professional too

At least I assume its OJP's first trailer, since I've never heard of one made yet

Anyway, I've got a question: if I rip out a song from Jedi Academy, is it considered infringement of intellectual property? Reason why I'm asking is because I want to make it sound more professional too

Hmm, I don't think so as long as you cite it in the readme. Check out Trailers for other mods to make sure.

Remember to record your shots at high FPS so the combat looks as solid as possible. And try to save some of the recording for after the release of 0.1.0. HOPEFULLY, Razor will get back soon so we can fix the remaining issues and release it.

Razor 0wns my babies...

Yeah, thats payment for being apart of OJP. I've given up several of mine already. I hope he doesnt sacrifice them or anything, but thats up to him. Not sure though. The last time he wanted one, he was like "thats right little one, I'm higher up on the food chain. Get in my belly!!! :p

Wow I have a strange sense of humor. I need to stop making pointless movie quotes! LOL. Although, adding some humor in your trailer might be a good idea if you can do it! hehe.

I've got a problem. Apparently ALL the video recorders hate Jedi Knight 1. JK1 makes Fraps lag so bad I can almost hear Fraps crying. Then I've tried recorders like FastCapPro and Bulent's Screen recorder, all of which fail too

Any suggestions?

That's great news. I look forward to seeing it. The visuals and combat for 0.1.0 really aren't that different from those of 0.0.9, so it could probably work for the new one as well. If Razor gets back and releases it fairly quickly (which I actually hope he does a few things to it first) You might be able to slip a few scenes from it in their too.

Archived